Day Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Z

To start I’m not apart of the pc master race. I’m sure it has advantages but it’s just not my thing.

im thinking about picking up day z for PS4. Been watching YouTube videos about it. What does the hive think about the game? How does it compare to 7 days to die? Bc I’ve also considered getting it.

also, @j.l. Bourne. It would be cool if you did more 7 days to die videos. Or a day z video. I know the last series was permadeath.

I'd like to see a series from Kil that has participation from the fans. The last one he did about finding his base was fun as hell to do. Using Nitrogen you can create your own maps easily and in seconds. You can create a Hotel 23 prefab and add it to the prefab list in the generator so it is added into the world that you create.

As for DayZ I played it back when it was a mod for Arma. During that time there was a DaisyZ version (or what ever it was called.) It allowed you to use dayz in the editor and create your own experience. That was better than when DayZ was out, but I believe it was dropped shortly after release. I briefly played the stand alone and didn't like it much. It depends on the type of player you are, you may like it.

Comment

I ended up picking up 7 days to die on PS4. I’m really terrible at this game, it’s the first time I’ve ever played anything like it. Despite how bad I am I’m still having a blast.
      JLBourne if you write another DBDA book can the main character make clothes out of plant fibers?

Comment

Ha, PS4 truly is the worst version of the game. PC is far superior. Glad you are having fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by JLBourne View Post
          Ha, PS4 truly is the worst version of the game. PC is far superior. Glad you are having fun though.
          I’m getting my ass handed to me all the time. It is a lot of fun tho

Comment

JLBourne do you have any plans to do any more game series?

Comment

Not sure. It takes a lot of time and I don’t know if that many watch it.

Comment

Working...
              X