Print Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print Version

How long till we get print version? I was at Barnes and Noble christmass shopping for friends and as looking for Trilobyte and took me a few min to remember it's an audiable exclusive

I am also curious about this

Comment

Any word on a print version? I’ll patiently wait. Just curious. I’ve never been able to get into audio books.

Comment

I'm not legally allowed to release a print version until after March. I understand that you can't get into audiobooks but TRILOBYTE would not have been written without Audible. They paid me a small advance to write the book (it took a year) so that they could get 6 months exclusive audio rights. If Audible hadn't contracted me to write it, I would have retired from writing 2 years ago.

It's going to be a lot of unpaid work to get TRILOBYTE ready for print. I'm not sure I have the time. I'll look into it, but no one is paying me to publish it in print or ebook. I'll need to pay a license fee of $2,000 for the audio cover to get that art, and then pay someone for layout and all the other BS. We'll see.

Comment

I understand completely. Please don’t feel like I fault you for anything. You deserve to be paid for your work.

Comment

Also, I’m glad audible was able to get TRILOBYTE done. I want to see you being published for the rest of my lifetime sir so I can read your books. If audible is the only way I can get your stuff then I’ll have to learn to like audio books. I’ve got a 3 hour flight to SHOT next week. Perhaps I’ll give it another shot. Pun not really intended

Comment

Let me know what you thought about Trilobyte. And how was SHOT?

Comment

SHOT was Yuge! Many said I wouldn’t be able to see it all in the 4 days it was open. They were right. Pretty much every gun personality is there, manufacturer, famous comp shooter, youtuber, media. All of them. We went to the Sig Sauer Range day on Monday b4 SHOT opened. The new Cross bolt gun was sweet. The new .338 Norma Mag and 6.8x51 guns were super cool. Got my picture taken with Lena Miculek. All in all had a really good time. Really don’t ever want to go back to Vegas. Wish they’d move it elsewhere. I’m too small town I figure for Vegas. 🤷🏼‍♂️ All in all it was a good time. Bucket list trip. If you ever get a chance to go then do it.

Comment

Also, being at SHOT during the whole Taran/precious fiasco was interesting. Taran was there. Jade Struck was there. People making spicy memes about Taran were there. Live spicy memes are the best memes

Comment

Working...
                  X